Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Ghostly Symmetry

Ghostly Symmetry

My ghost is fun and happy. He helps people when they are hurt. -Green Eggs and Ham
My ghost is very cute. She likes to fly around and play at the park. -Chocolate Cake 
My ghost is a funny ghost. he likes to dance! -Lollipop
My ghost is friendly and happy and keeps me happy and keeps me safe at haunted houses.-Ramen 
My ghost is funny. He haunts Mrs. C and 2LC at night! -Spaghetti
My ghost haunts Mrs. C and Mrs. M because they are so silly!-Ice Cream Sundae
My ghost is cute and she protect me.-Red Pixie Stick
My ghost is cool and he haunts my house. -Fries
My ghost is cool and funny and he likes to play soccer. -Cheeseburger
My ghost is purple and orange. He haunts pets for candy on Halloween. - Dessert
My ghost likes to dance but he is a terrible dancer but good at shimmies. -Blue Pixie Sticks
My ghost is scary and cool and haunts haunted houses. -Vanilla Ice Cream
My ghost is smart. She is my friend. She haunts Mrs. M and Mrs. C. -Jelly roll
My ghost is cool. he likes to haunt my house. -Popcorn
My monster is really good at soccer. He likes to play soccer. -Salmon
My ghost is funny. He haunts Mrs. M. -Mac and Cheese
My ghost is cute. He likes to have sleepovers with Mrs. C and Mrs. M. -Bagels and Cream Cheese
My ghost is goofy and he flies over our school. -Eggs
My ghost is friendly. She goes into haunted houses with me when I am scared. -Blackberry
My ghost is cute and he haunts me!- Cupcake
My ghost is cute and happy and haunts Mrs. M. -Hot Sauce
 





No comments:

Post a Comment